Tuesday 2 April 2013

Nail Care

source(google.com.pk)
Nail Care Biography

The fundamental rule is to treat your nails as jewels not tools!
Always use gloves when washing up.
Try to use gloves whenever cleaning, the contents of many cleaning products are harsh and can damage or dehydrate hands and nails.
Try to use gloves whenever gardening, dirt and grit can get trapped in the edges of your beautiful new nails.
Always apply hand lotion after washing hands to maintain moisture of the hands and nails.
For more intense moisturising, use a cuticle oil such as CND’s Award Winning Solar Oil combined with a quality hand lotion and apply just before bedtime to experience their full effect.
Additional care for bio sculpture or minx nails

Never use the end of your nail to lift the end of a reel of tape. Find another tool such as a knife to do this, as frequently this action can lead to lifting of the Bio Sculpture Gel or Minx product at the end of the nail.
Never peel off your gel nails! Nails are constructed of many layers and doing so can lift not just the product but layers of your nails too! This results in weak and splitting nails. Make sure that you make an appointment to have them professionally soaked off in the salon. It takes only a quarter of an hour and is completely pain free, leaving your nails strong and naturally healthy. Some clients prefer to soak the gel offthemselves, so Bio Sculpture Gel Remover is available to purchase in the salon but it would be advised that you have had at least one removal professionally done first so that you can see how it is done.
To maintain the shine of your beautiful gel nails, use Bio Sculpture nail polish remover (acetone free) to remove the top coat and reapply Bio Sculpture high gloss blue top coat approximately once a week or whenever you feel it is required. All Bio Sculpture products are available from the Nail Vision Salon at very reasonable prices.I was reading many of your postings and I really appreciate your willingness to share your expertise and time.  I have recently learned to do Bio Sculpture Nails and was hoping to making a career out of it but I keep running into the same problem over and over.  My gel nails keep lifting so how can I promote this product with honesty?  When my nail gel lifts it is not just at the back or just at the front, it is sometimes the sides too.  I have been practicing on myself and eliminating any possible irritant or product that could be causing the lifting.  My instructor says that I must be doing something as this product just does not lift.  Initially I felt she must be right and as it happened time and time again, I eliminated more and things to the point where I can't see that I could possibly be doing anything to cause this.  In my refresher class, she used me as a model and did two nails--within 48 hours one of them was lifting up the side and she was careful to clean them I noted.  The second nail was good for a little over two weeks and it is just now starting to lift. I beg to differ that it must be something I am doing.  Have you ever ran into this before?  Is there some people that this Bio Sculpture does not stick to or do you concur that is there something that I am doing to cause this.  I am not hard on my nails.  I am not sticking them in chemicals.  I use non-latex gloves, etc.  I would be most grateful for your thoughts on this dilemma.  The only thing I haven't tried is not using Executive Base underneath--is it possible that some people's nails are too oily for gels? I really want this product to work for me.  Please help! Beauty and nails are complementary to each other, and taking care of one's nail plays a major role in any beauty regime. You can start by following some basic practices like never biting your nails, not using your fingernails as tools to open cans and jars, avoiding dipping your hands in chemicals and strong detergents etc. Healthy diet can help you to grow long, beautiful and strong nails. Make sure to include lots of proteins, folic acid, iron, vitamins, zinc etc in your diet. It is always preferable to go for natural resources rather than artificial supplements of above mentioned minerals. Drink lots of fresh carrot and beetroot juice as these help in the growth of the nails. Beauty and nails go hand in hand, and healthy nails show that you are not only a fashionista, but also health conscious. Start your regime by removing any nail polish with a remover especially one without acetone. Follow this by dipping your hands and legs in luke warm water mixed with lime juice. You can also use the fleshy part of the lime to clean underneath your nails. Next, use a mild moisturizer to massage your fingers and toes. With a nail cutter, cut your nails and shape them. Trimming and filing your nail regularly, removing the dirt and dead skin near the cuticles and beneath the nails, help them grow faster and stronger. Always file your nail in one direction, and buff them from bed to tip and not the other way round. If you have soft and brittle nails, avoid using nail polish as much as possible as they give your nail a yellow tint and make them weak. Go for French manicure once in a month, especially when you have weak and brittle nails. The best natural home remedy for shiny and healthy nails is to use olive oil or coconut oil. Dip a cotton ball in the oil and dab it on your nails for few seconds, followed by gentle cleansing for the soft and pink hue that you always wanted.
Nail Care
Nail Care
Nail Care
Nail Care
Nail Care
Nail Care
Nail Care
Nail Care
Nail Care
Nail Care
Nail Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...