Sunday 31 March 2013

Nail Shops

source(google.com.pk)
Nail Shops Biography

Thank you Jenny for being so gentle.  When it comes to my hands and my nails I become VERY high maintenance. One sign of those nippers and I cringe.  But, I love love love having pretty nails.  Jenny made it happen.
And, don't confuse shellac with what these ladies do with the biosculpture. This polish lasted through a wicked ski trip with lots of buckling and gloves and more buckling and zipping and cold weather.  Three weeks till my first chip.
It's not cheap, but the ladies spend an hour getting everything done just right.  For that amount of time and attention I feel the price is justified.  It might not be something I can afford all the time, but you will see me there in that chair before every big weekend, vacation, or special occasion.I love that they look fresh and new and last well-beyond the typical mani which only stays perfect one, two, sometimes three days if you're lucky. I certainly don't mind spending a bit more since the result lasts for two weeks without any chips.

I was really happy when I purchased a great Yelp deal for this quaint little local boutique: $30 for $45 worth of services.

After much research and price checking, I decided it would be to my advantage to buy this deal since most other nail chains offer the Shellac gel ranging from $45-$55. Stay Polish offers the BioSculpture mani for $45 and it's absolutely worth it.

I love to support local businesses and this Bird Rock boutique is such a gem! Very clean, super girly, serene and best of all: no smelly chemicals! The women who work there are so sweet and helpful! You're offered a complimentary beverage while you check out their nail polish selection, a refreshing touch!

The only obstacle I encountered was choosing a nail color. Stay Polished literally offers hundreds of BioSculpture colors! I was SO giddy. Most of my experiences with gel nail polish have only offered less than a dozen OPI choices, most of which I already own. It was so wonderful to have a multitude of beautiful colors literally at my fingertips!

And what I found delightful is the fact that if you can't find the color you're looking for, Stay Polished will gladly custom design the color of your dreams. Ladies, especially if you're getting married, how amazing is that option?!

My manicurist, whose name escapes me at the moment, did a wonderful job! I get mani's pretty frequently but she still spent about an hour really taking care of my nails. Great hand massage, too! A little chatty at times, I did want to sit back and relax, but she was nice and polite.

What I also love about Stay Polished is it's confidence in the service it provides. Their policy is simple: If your BioSculpture polish chips for any reason within two weeks of your appointment, they guarantee to fix it - free of charge.

I am happy to report that three weeks later I have no chips whatsoever. (For those of you in the service industry, you know what a true testament that is!) And even though my nails have grown out, I still get compliments on my mani.

Stay Polished definitely shines above the rest. Don't hesitate to book your appointment today!

At Bio Spa Nails, our professional and friendly staff, combined with our relaxing atmosphere allow you to temporarily escape all of life's stresses. Whether you unwind with a soothing pedicure or enjoy getting your a stylish nail design, Bio Spa Nails has the best services for you.

We take pride in offering you a healthy and rejuvenating environment. Our goal is to make you feel comfortable, pampered, and refreshed
Nail Shops 
Nail Shops 
Nail Shops 
Nail Shops 
Nail Shops 
Nail Shops 
Nail Shops 
Nail Shops 
Nail Shops 
Nail Shops 
Nail Shops 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...